Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day One 8/3/2013

 Saturday was the First day of my 3 week testing phase.

3k for time w/HR monitor

13.4 Open WOD
7Min Ascending ladder of CnJ@135 and T2B
3-6-9-12-15 etc.


I actually had ran the same distance with Coach Tim the day before so we decided to put that one off until later.

98 Reps
For the Ladder I went TnG on the first two rounds on CnJ, then split TnG 5/4 on the 9 round and 4 sets of 3 on 12. for 15 I started with TnG 3 and went to drops with pretty much no rest. I went unbroken on the T2B for the first 4 rounds and only came off the bar on my set of 15 because I thought I was done but my counter told me I had one left. We both also messed up the CnJ count on the set of 15 so I was one shy. My score would have put me 220 in my region but that's not what I felt good about. It was how much I held back. I was really wanting to pace myself and not redline this one. I actually paced a bit too much. I was able to go TnG on the last 4 reps of my 18 set of CnJ before the clock went out. I feel like I could have had another 10 reps easy if I would have known where my 95% pace was and hadn't stopped three times to ask where I was. This messed with my head.
 This made me feel great as that score would bring me up to 24th in the region. Next time I hit this my goal will be 110 with more TnG's and less singles, also no missed counting.



Here's a Picture of Donovan OHS Squatting a Lamb and Winning our gyms pic contest. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment