Sunday, August 25, 2013

8/25/13



Last day of testing and I'm ready to move forward. 

We went out and drank last night for the last "bday gathering" and man am I glad all of our celebrations are over. How did I make it through my early twenties? I used to drink like this all the time and now just the couple times for parties has just destroyed me. I didn't even drink all that much.



3rds @100% of 
250m Row
15 KBS 2pd
25 Burpees
15 KBS 2pd
250m Row
Rest exactly 12 min between rounds

3:52 / 3:56 / 4:06

First round I kept a 1:27 on the first row then held at 1:31 at the end. The KBS and Burpees were all unbroken and AFAP.

Second round was almost identical. Not worth breaking down.

Third round everything stayed the same except the row. I only had a 1:30 on the first one and couldn't get below a 1:33 for the second.

All my transitions were pretty quick and I didn't really have any hiccups. 


Pain is minimal everywhere today. Low back a little tight, but my upper back is probably the worst. Between the cleans yesterday and the pull-ups/KBS earlier this week. It's not crazy sore, just seems tight and haggard more than anything.

Today was like a 6.5 on the mental side, really just from staying out/up til 3am last night and sleeping in way too much today.


Farmer thought we were going SWIMMING in a pool last night instead of playing pool when the girls asked her if she wanted to come. I decided to make her feel better by dressing the part. 

Yes I am aware that there are way too many pictures of me in tank tops here recently. It's something I'm working on.



No comments:

Post a Comment