Thursday, August 22, 2013

8/21/13


100's


Regionals WOD 2011
100 Pull-ups
100 KBS 1.5pd
100 Doubleunders
100 OHS
23:57

I now think I hate OHS more than Thrusters. I did the pullups,kbs,and DU's in about 13min, then took 10min on the OHS. It was pitiful. My back and quads were smoked. I tried and thought I could rest the bar on my back between squats but that didn't give me any rest on my back. I wanted to stop about 15 times during the OHS's. I was basically a little girl for about 10min. So here is the other side, I did much better on my DU's than last time they were in a WOD. That's a plus. Also, I know this time sucks by todays regionals standard BUT in 2011, it would have gotten me 1st place in my region. HAHAHA. This isn't really good news but it makes me feel a little better knowing that if I had a time machine, I'd be a badass...


Pain Report

Quads - have DOMS for the first time in a while but this doesn't bother me that much. We will see how the 48hr window goes.

Low Back - I can feel it but it's actually not as bad as I thought. Not enough to really slow me down, at least not on an off day.

Upper back/Traps - More muscular soreness from the OHS, DU's,....well shit all of it.



Right now, I have coffee in me, I'm off training for the day, and I don't have to be in the gym til 3pm so I'd say today's almost a 9!!

 Me inside my little OHS HELL

No comments:

Post a Comment