Monday, September 2, 2013

9/1/13

Not so bad.

I felt horrible yesterday but woke up today not quite as wrecked as I thought I would be and todays workouts didn't take the toll I thought they would.


A1. Amrap double unders in 1 min x6; rest 0 seconds
A2. Amrap muscle ups in 1 min x6; rest 3 min

-DU's-78,58,82,69,58,70
-MU's-9,7,3,6,6,6

My DoubleUnders ar starting to get consistent. I hit 75 unbroken during set 3!! My Muscleups fell off bad that set as well though. That long set smoked me. Also, the second set I had a bad shoot through and almost tore my arm off, that carried over and made a difference. They seemed to level out for the rest of the sets though.



B1. 2-3 tough weighted chin ups x6; rest 20 seconds
B2. Amrap sets of 5 unbroken CTB chin ups in 1 min x6; rest 4 min

-80lb. for the weighted chin-ups all 3
-3,4,4,4,4,2+3reps

I was nice and steady on this but my hand tore ON THE LAST FREAKING SET. It was pretty bad and obviously messed me up time wise. This is the first time I've really ripped in probably over a year.



10 rounds for time:
Row 350m
10 burpees

-21:31

I was thinking this was a sub 25min WOD. I stayed around a 1:55 pace the whole time(my ave pace was 1:58 but that is factoring all my start ups and roll throughs before and after rounds). I stayed extremely consistent on the burpees and just pushed the last set extremely fast. I had way more in the tank than I though I would at the end. Maybe shoot for closer to a 1:50 pace next time.



PAIN is a little less than yesterday. Legs are a little achy from the run and my right hip was flared up but my calfs are way better than expected and I really figured on my shoulders not being worth $h!t but they really aren't all that bad. Don't get me wrong though. I am sore everywhere...

Mentally at a 8.5 today.



No comments:

Post a Comment