Saturday, September 21, 2013

9/21/13

I need the new iPhone.


No really, it's important for training. The slow motion @ 120 FPS is a must for proper form. I promise that's the only reason.



Weighted strict CTB Pullups 5 sets of 3 @20lb.
I should have gone heavier on these. I've never done them so had no clue. Will do more next time.

Barbell rows 3 sets of 5 205lb.
Again, probably a little light. I've done this exercise at 275lb for a double but that was 20lb. ago and when I was only lifting. They were no problem. Rob actually got a really cool slow mo video of it with his new phone. 

For time:
20 Muscleups
40 GHD
60 CTB pullups
9:40
I was over all happy with this. I did 10 Muscleups UB then 5, then 2 and the rest quick singles. Time there was around 2:30 so pretty big improvement. The GHD's were all UB I slowed down a bit at 30 bit never stopped. Haven't done those in a while, may feel them tomorrow. IDK. The CTB was where it slowed down. I did about 11 butterfly, then went to 5's 3's and I actually ended with really fast singles. I felt like dropping and getting right back up was a better decision time wise then sitting around between sets just to do 4-5 at a time. Today was pull pull pull pull pull so I'm guessing this was kind of expected. I definitely found my wall on them.


My right hip is really acting up most likely from the running but everything else is pretty good. My right lower back is a bit tight. We will see how tomorrow goes with all the snatches and squatting.


Mentally today I'm almost at a 9.

Sleep last night was good. I went to bed a little late (12) but I slept in til about 8 so the time was still there and I think my ZMA and Melatonin (at 2mg now) is working well. Waking up less and still not graugy (sp) in the morning.




Really thankful for this video. A lot of my muscle-ups aren't full lock out. It's no extra effort on my part, but I need to make them cleaner. Can't afford a no rep there.


No comments:

Post a Comment