Thursday, September 5, 2013

9/4/13

Ignorance is not bliss.

Well, it wasn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last but yesterday, I paid for my stupidity in pain and discomfort. I blame all this on technology. See all the music that I play is on the same device I have allmy email and training on. convenient right? Not today. It means I read my training real quick without my glasses and then put on the music and started training...I will be checking my phone right before each WOD from here on out.

Squat Clean 3 TnG reps @ 225# Rest 1 min
x10 (rest 3min between rounds 5/6)
Soooo, ya, I didn't rest the 3min between 5th and 6th sets. I didn't realize it until after the entire EMOM. I was sitting there wondering why it sucked so much and was like....DAMNIT. Anyways, I deserved the suck. Like I said I've done it before. Remind me to tell you about the Helen story sometime.

Squat Snatch 10 TnG reps @ 95# rest 1 min x4
Uhhhh ya again, I completely read this wrong and suffered the consequences. I did 10 TnG reps EMOM for 4 mins. Ouch. I Got it done though. Ended up being about 30sec rest in-between instead of a minute. FML.

10 sets:
1 min AMRAP sets of 10 Doubleunders
1 min Airdyne @ moderate effort
This is the only thing I did right today. I managed to get 4 sets in each minute and 148cal on the airdyne. I tried to stay over 1000cal/hr pace. The big plus for today was I only tripped up ONE TIME on all the doubleunders. That's once in 400. Makes me feel a little better about them for sure.


Pain Report my quads are a bit more sore than they should be as a result of my idiocy, my right knee under my patella is a bit sketchy and my right low back is a bit wrecked. All just nagging stuff nothing to stop me from performing. Also my two hand tears from tuesday are wide open and healing over, just a slight nuisance though.

Today, I get a point knocked off mentally for screwing up the program but other than that I'm a good. We will call it an 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment