Friday, April 11, 2014

Left to my own devices...

So....I lifted weights today. I couldn't take it anymore. I was slow, I was smart, and I didn't go overboard....at least I don't think so.



Snatch
Worked up to 80kg for triples then did 90 for a couple singles

Clean and jerk
Worked up to 133 for a single

Then I left and went to my other gym....saw a bar and had to snatch again.

Snatch
Worked back up to 105kg for a single

Back Squat
Worked up to 345lb for a triple. These felt great. My chest didn't dip at all. The 1 1/4 safety bar squats have helped a lot. Need to keep those on the roster as much as I hate them


Pain in the elbow was pretty much null. I could tell it was there and there was one snatch, I felt it a bit. but not scary, or straight painful. I actually got more pain while being silly dancing during my 4:30 class than with 300 Overhead.

Slept like absolute dick last night. Too much caffeine in the afternoon and too much on my mind sucked, plus Elises alarm went off at 6am which is super early for me. I got up  and sat on the couch and proceeded to watch star wars before passing out and not waking up til almost 11am. at least mad me feel better. Should sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment