Monday, April 21, 2014

Post two days in a row?


A. Clean pulls 5x5; rest 2 min
Did these at 295. Took my a set to get used to them. It's been a while. 

B. Front squat @2020; 6-8x5; rest 2 min
225 I could have been a bit heavier but wasn't sure about the tempo requirement. 6,7,8 burned pretty good. 

C. Rear foot elevated BB split squat; 10-12x4; rest 2 min bw legs
Two sets with the bar and two with 75. This was light but I was a little hesitant about my knee. Wasn't too bad. Balance was a bitch. 

D. Reverse hypers; 12-15x3; rest 2 min
Did sled pull throughs instead. 90lb

E. Single leg bench elevated hip extensions; 12-15x3; rest 1 min bw legs
Done. Feel silly Doing them but I feel it. 

Soooo I got into a team muscle snatch off. Me and another coach went against a past coach and an athlete. We had to muscle snatch, they could get it up anyhow. We won. I muscle snatched 210. Feel pretty good about it. Stopped there. 

Pain: felt recovered this morning and good afterward. Low back Little sore now but it's prob the extra snatching. 

Sleep: last night was good. Bed early and about 8+ hr sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment