Monday, March 17, 2014

3/16

"My coach is funny"


Ok so I'll admit I stopped posting on my blog, I've been putting it low on my priority since I've changed my goals and putting other things ahead of my actual training. Still no excuse for not posting and being lazy.



5x15 Glute Ham Raises
These were pretty good, no issue. Quads were still a little sore format he 50 back squats the other day so they sucked being not he pad but other than that, no issues.


100m Slow sled pull Heavy
I didn't know what "heavy" would be on this.
The first two I did 155# and then dropped to 100# as the 155 would have been ugly.


My elbow is still jacked but is already feeling better. I pressed 110 over head today and did a couple strict pull-ups just to see where the grip is. I also did a lot of band work with a little resistance at all angles.

Sleep last night was ok, but Saturday night was bad. we went out for a party and I didn't get to bed til passed 3am

No comments:

Post a Comment