Friday, October 4, 2013

10/3/13

Sick?

I haven't been sick since I started back training. Yesterday I had a sore throat but didn't feel sick so I trained and I'm pretty sure it made it worse. I feel like dog shit. Pretty much all in my head throat though.


AM
30min AMRAP @ 80% with HR Monitor ( I used a cute little pink one. Thnx Pope)
200m Row
15 WB
50m Farmers carry 1.5pd(in each hand)
1min Airdyne
20 Sandbag Walking lunges (70lb)
20 situps
6rds plus 200m row
I couldn't figure out how to record splits but I check the monitor every 3min and I stayed between 147-165 the whole time. It said my average was 150. I never spilled into lactate. (maaaaybe a smidge on the walking lunges). This was diffuclt as I couldn't breath through my mouth because of the sore throat.

PM
20 min Run @65%
I wore the HR monitor and it said my average was around 154. I thought that was a bit high but again, all nose breathing. I also had a heavy lunch and was sluggish the first 10 min.


Pain Report: I'm not sore anywhere, I'm just achy from this head cold and my throat is raw.

Sleep report: Not much to report as I don't think I actually fell asleep last night at all. Miserable. I almost  got up a couple times and downed a couple shots of rum so I would pass out. I didn't though.

Mentally yesterday, I felt good until about lunch. Then everything started to spiral downward. I'm caffeinated right now and that's the only thing keeping me above a 6. I think I'll go play some video games and be a degenerate...

No comments:

Post a Comment