Sunday, May 11, 2014

Cardio day

This whole session wore me out I think being sick caught up to me a little. Still not back to 100% that being said I took it pretty easy/lazy today. (Saturday)


Prowler pushes  (135) 
30sec sprint 
Rest 3min
X3
Felt sick and dizzy after this one

Sled sprints 50m 90lb
Rest 2min
X4
Felt a little better by now

Sled pulls slow 2min continuous 115lb
Rest 4min
X3
Soooo there was an undercover cop that pulled her gun out on someone in the middle of my first slow pull. Ya I stopped and took a break a couple hundred yards away. Weird. Other than that they were all continuous. 

Farmers carry 2pd each hand 400m
This was the most lazy I was. I know I've done these unbroken before but walked instead of ran and drop about 6 times. 

I slept better the last couple nights. Feel better each day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment